"Hello everyone. A big thank you from Rosemary and I for all your work with the sale of our sections. there is much cause for celebration in our house! Kathryn – I am always going to have that embarrassing feeling when I remember my first
panicked call to you over the property. Ha ha !! But it all worked out. Thanks again everyone...”
Maurice and Rosemary
Your first home – or your retirement home – or the number in between – the stress is still the same.
The idea of shifting, packing, arranging phones/internet etc can be daunting – and those matters don’t even involve the paperwork! That’s where we can help. You may have already organised your finance with a Broker, or the Bank. You may have organised a real estate agent and signed an offer to purchase (or sell) – it will be at this point you think – “what now”.
We, at K J Law, provide a legal services package (whether buying or selling a house) which can include:
- Advice on agreement prior to signing;
- Advice on terms such as the Builders report, Land Information Report, Meth/Toxicology Report, Title to the property (whether cross-lease/unit or freehold), structure for ownership (whether joint ownership or in shares);
- Extension of contract terms (if necessary) or negotiations for changes; Review of all finance documentation and its requirements and implications;
- Drafting of all documents for transfer, settlement, mortgages, guarantees (if any), signing and providing all information for the final settlement;
- Meetings with you and advising on process.